Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Air Jordan I - messin' with a classic

New conceptual drawings of the retro Air Jordan I have surfaced, and unfortunately, our good friends at Nike have decided that it would be a good idea to stick a strap onto the thing. It's still by all means a very good looking shoe, but why mess around with arguably the greatest and most important sneaker of all time? I thought that these types of modifications were why they were doing the Jordan Fusions.



Oh well. On the bright side, if the shoe is anything like the high top Vandal (which looks to be the case), the strap will be totally removable, thus reducing the severity of the crime somewhat. Either way, I'll still probably buy a pair when they drop in the winter, which I guess is what Nike was counting on.

No comments: