Monday, April 7, 2008

Jordan XX3 White/Stealth/Gold

I was initially going to pass on the Jordan XX3, but I couldn't resist buying a pair when images of the White/Stealth Black/Metallic Gold colorway showed up online. It's not a traditional Chicago Bulls scheme, but excluding the awesome (and ridiculously limited) Titanium Blue versions, I personally feel that these White/Stealths are the best, cleanest looking XX3s yet. Simply put, pictures don't do these shoes justice.



I'll go ahead and say that the XX3 is the most unique, cutting-edge basketball sneaker since the Foamposite One. I still think Jordans generally cost too much, but for the most part, you get what you pay for here. The quilted side panels, the precise embroidery, the fingerprint sole, the metallic gold autographs across the toe...it's simply an intricate and well-crafted sneaker. All that stuff I said about not being willing to drop $200 on these? Lies, unfortunately.



1 comment:

gandychan said...

wow, you dropped 200 bucks on those? crazy man. I wonder if they're good basketball shoes. I've been looking for a pair of foamposite flights or the foamposite 1, but they're all so expensive. I think they just did a retro of them though. Maybe I should just buy a pair of those.