Thursday, April 17, 2008

(6) Suns vs. (3) Spurs, here we go...

Well, may as well get it out of the way first. I can't say that I'm still all that angry about the way last year's series turned out, but taking out the champs in the opening round would certainly make for some proper vindication. Revenge notwithstanding, I honestly feel that aside from the Lakers, these are the two best teams in the West, so it's definitely going to be a heck of a series. The game tips off on Saturday, 3:00 pm EDT, which sucks because I'm going to be at work.



One year removed from the scene, this picture is actually a little funny, if only because of Manu Ginobili's "Er, I really don't want to fight" expression. I'm fairly certain that he's waiting for a Suns player to brush against him, thus giving him the perfect opportunity to A) fly several yards back with arms flailing uncontrollably, or to B) inexplicably crumple to the floor in excruciating pain, most likely while clutching his eye and/or elbow. I'm not saying that Manu isn't an incredible basketball player, just that he's a much better actor.

No comments: