Friday, July 25, 2008

One more week...

So a couple of days ago, my boss tricked me into thinking we were going on one of our weekly marketing excursions, but it turned out that he was throwing me a surprise going away party. The entire staff showed up, and we went mini-golfing and had lunch afterwards. It was nice. You know how sometimes people at the office will slap together a farewell party for someone just as an excuse to have some cake during lunch break? This was nothing like that. My boss even got me a swank new laptop bag, and I honestly got a little choked up over the whole thing.



I'm stoked about starting my new job, but not quite so stoked about leaving my current one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how there's always that one guy at the office that everyone loves. It sounds like you're that guy.

C K Okada said...

oh snap, he got you good. i never would've seen that coming...