Thursday, July 10, 2008

Air Penny Overload pt. IV, Boredom Victorious, etc.

On it goes. The first pictures of a new colorway for the Penny 2 have surfaced. I never really liked how the Penny symbol was on the side of the shoe for the white/white joints, and the same goes for the black/red ones pictured. Still, not a bad looking shoe, though there's no way in hell that I'm going to be able to afford all of these.




Listening to:
Cowboy Bebop OST 3
BLUE

So, about a week removed from doing nothing but talking about Air Pennys and playing Persona 3, I've found that I'm currently doing nothing but talking about Air Pennys and playing Persona 3. There's something undeniably cyclical about everything that I've been doing lately, but I suppose that it's somewhat forgivable given that I'm in the midst of a transition phase. I'm nonetheless pretty bored with my life at the moment, so I guess it's a good thing that big changes are imminent.

No comments: