Thursday, July 3, 2008

Chrono Trigger DS!

Word is that it'll be just a port of the game with a couple of additional features, but I wouldn't wish for anything else. I've actually grown more partial to Chrono Cross over the years, but Chrono Trigger remains one of the few games that I'd be willing to buy multiple incarnations of. Along with the original SNES version and FF Chronicles (FFIV+Chrono Trigger) for the PS, the upcoming DS release will likely mean purchasing the game for a third time. Which is fine. It's not like I've got a ton of other upcoming releases on my radar.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/ctds/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea I'm definitely going to play the DS version of Chrono Trigger. Shamefully I have never beaten the game... I hope they include the Toriyama art from the PlayStation version.

C K Okada said...

I just came...