Friday, July 4, 2008

Air Penny Overload pt. III, Me vs Boredom

Ok, now they're just messing with me. After officially announcing every sneaker in the Penny line, Nike has leaked pictures of the Air 1/2 Cent.



The shoe is essentially a fusion of all of Penny's sneakers, most notably the Penny I and the Foamposite One. I don't see any Penny IV in the design, but I'm guessing that there's an inner sleeve in the shoe similar to that of the IV. I'll be honest, I'm not really into fusions, but I'm digging these A LOT. Probably because the shoe represents what the Air Penny V might have looked like. The bad news? $190.00 a pair, retail. Ouch.


Playing:
Shin Megami Tensei
Persona 3 FES
(PS2)

I've been bored out of my mind recently, so I've been playing me some Persona 3 in an effort to combat this boredom. Unfortunately, the game actually routinely puts me to sleep, not because it's a dull game by any means, but because I've been playing P3 in some shape or form since December. I've got FFXII, which I've yet to play, just sitting next to my PS2, but I keep coming back to Persona for some reason. I honestly don't remember the last time that I played a game this obsessively. Still, it's almost a contrite obsession, where I'll play the game because there's nothing better to do at 10:00 PM on a weeknight, not because I wouldn't rather be out and doing something else. On top of that, the reality is that I don't think I've enough time to beat FFXII in less than a month, especially given my somewhat lax gaming habits. Oh well, I suppose it's all for the best. At least the sun is finally out, so I'll probably be spending more time at the beach now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea I heard that game is supposed to be pretty good. FFXII is overrated, but its one of those must play type games.

Anonymous said...

Did you know Michael Turner died? I know he was battling cancer for a while but damn. He was only 37.

lemme know if you want a copy of the Perfume album.