Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Scarlett Johansson off the market

Looks like Scarlett Johansson is set to tie the knot with Ryan Reynolds. I'd say that he's overachieving, but the guy clearly has something going for him. I mean, it's a small miracle that his career survived Van Wilder as far as I'm concerned. Seriously, Van Wilder? From there, he grows muscles in places that most people don't have places (thanks King), gets cast in his reported dream role as Deadpool, and to top it all off, he lands Scarlett Johansson. Lucky dude. But good for him, I guess. Scarlett also has some big things on the horizon, most notably her Tom Waits cover album, Anywhere I Lay My Head. I was planning on checking it out anyway, but with David Andrew Sitek (TV on the Radio) and Nick Zinner (Yeah Yeah Yeahs) reportedly involved, it could actually be pretty darn good.

No comments: