Tuesday, May 6, 2008

99 Problems (but my kicks ain't one)

Meet the latest additions to the family.



The Air Jordan CP and the Abington SB. I didn't get the CP to commemorate Chris Paul's 30 and 12 on the Spurs yesterday, but I guess it's kind of nice how that worked out. The shoe itself is sick though, the best non-numbered Jordan brand signature sneaker to come out in ages. Some people seem to like the Melos better, but I honestly have no clue why. As far as the Abingtons go, they simply warm my heart, but I guess that I've already made that abundantly clear. The shoe is part of the "Four Guardians" series, based upon the Chinese/Japanese guardian animals. I've got one more pair of shoes on my radar in May, but other than that one pair, I vow to stay away from footwear this month.



No comments: