Saturday, May 24, 2008

沖縄

Beautiful Okinawa, where I'm going to be spending the next chapter of my life.




Listening to:
夏川りみ
「涙そうそう」

Honestly, I was secretly hoping for mainland Japan, but I really can't complain about being assigned to the place that I've often called my second home. Okinawa is a long way from the bright lights of Tokyo, but I'm excited nonetheless. I know I can handle the Okinawan winters, so that certainly counts for something. If anything, I'm more worried about the ridiculously hot summers that they have over there. How odd is it that the dude from Hawai'i is worried about the summer heat and all the jellyfish in the water?

3 comments:

gandychan said...

whaaa?
I was gonna call you and find out when you were gonna go to japan so we could meet up. damn...

Are you still gonna go to tokyo? I'll be there from 7/5-8/16

c'mon, you guys should make a trip and we can all get together for a few days.

gandychan said...

oh, and you get your flight reimbursed so you better take a route through tokyo.

C K Okada said...

I didn't know you put Okinawa as one of your choices. It should be cool going back, and you can maybe visit that music school that all the mid-late 90s stars came out of.