Monday, February 23, 2009

Walking On Sunshine

You'll have to excuse me for getting a tad sappy, but this is just beautiful:



I just hope that my future wife will let me rock my Old Love Jordan XX3s when we get married. Actually, since that’s apparently been done already, my plan is to wear Royal ½ Cents and get Black ½ Cents for all of my groomsmen. That’d be pretty insane, right? I’m having way too much fun right now being single to even think about a serious relationship, never mind marriage, but I’m honestly planning on putting ½ Cents in the wedding budget when that day comes. You probably think I’m crazy, but it’s going to happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a lot of deadstocking. 1/2 cents look like they're gonna cause a mass riot next saturday.

hmmm, guess i gotta find a shoe of choice for my wedding, too.