Friday, February 27, 2009

Sad To Say That...

Listening to:
倖田來未
TRICK
track: JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

...it's finally happened. I recently came across "JUST THE WAY YOU ARE," a Koda Kumi song that I actually kind of like. It’s more the strings in the backing track than anything that Koda Kumi is doing, but it’s still a pretty solid number. If only she didn’t look and talk like a gorilla. Upon being subjected to a Koda Kumi interview on television, I usually turn on GTAIV, arm myself with a baseball bat, and go looking for a woman resembling her. I’m still trying to figure out whether or not Liberty City has a zoo that I can explore, because that would certainly make things a lot simpler. Koda Kumi has also unfortunately most recently released a song called "Bling Bling Bling," which I’m absolutely certain is the worst song in the history of music. No really, it probably is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wonder how that song she did with fergie sounds.

watch for her new album, "banana sangwich".