Monday, October 6, 2008

Do As 復活

Listening to:
Do As Infinity
TRUE SONG

So Do As Infinity played their first real post-reunion set last week, and word is that they haven’t missed a beat. They apparently plan to do live shows for the remainder of the year, and will then hit the studio to work on new material for next spring. With another Van Tomiko solo album slated to drop later this year, I’m really quite excited about all the DAI-related releases coming up. I’m still in the midst of finishing up my complete Do As Infinity discography (all singles, albums, comps, DVD lives), but having some new releases on that calendar is really what makes being a fan so fun.



According to Ryo, they’re “never breaking up again,” so that means I’ll get the opportunity to finally see my favorite band live.



But maybe not for a little while.

No comments: