Thursday, May 21, 2009

White Plate Envy

Listening to:
MEG
HEART

I probably should have seen it coming, but my plans to get the RAV4 fell through. I just couldn't bring myself to drop a couple large on repairing a car before even driving the thing. If I'm going to be throwing around that kind of money, I figure that I may as well save up for a bit and get after a whip that I actually want. A Toyota マークII is looking like a serious possibility. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but the whole Skyline thing just seems a little played out. Of course, I'll inevitably entertain the idea of getting one of the cars that I've always wanted:



Fairlady Z32

OR



6th Gen. Celica

We'll see. People are telling me that I should just get a Honda Fit, and that seems like a very sensible, teacher-like thing to do.

No comments: