Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Starbury Sighting

I don't care particularly much for Beantown, but for one reason or another, I'm still a fan of Stephon Marbury after all these years.



I had to sit and think about it for a minute, but here are 5 things that I actually do kind of like about the Celtics:

1) The fact that they beat the Lakers last year.
2) Steph.
3) Eddie House's mouth, and the silly things that often come out of it.
4) Sugar Ray Allen's jumper. It's a beautiful thang.
5) Paul Pierce's nickname.

I suppose I'm just still reeling from the fact that the Suns drafted Rajon Rondo and traded him away for virtually nothing. I mean, 17.3 ppg, 10.1 apg, 9.5 rpg? That's absurd.

1 comment:

cr8 said...

Except Rage isn't fairing all that well in the playoffs. Starbury did his thing in game 5 though. hoping they take the series so they can rest for a bit. It's pretty messed up that Cleveland has only played 8 games so far and Boston is going into their 13th tomorrow.