Monday, July 6, 2009

Air Penny Overload Pt. VIII

I finally landed a pair of liquids. I was never really big on the black III, but throw some royal and white on the thing and it’s magic (no pun).



Courtney Lee rocked them hard in the playoffs, and I gotta admit, seeing someone in an Orlando uni doin' it with some Pennys really took me back. Too bad the dude’s up in Jersey now, as I don’t think that we’ll be seeing anything from the Penny line in Nets colors anytime soon.



And coming in 2010: the Copper Foamposite One. My honest opinion? They’re pretty hot.



I’m actually surprised that they didn’t go with the “copper penny” theme for a Penny sneaker sooner, but I guess that the Foamposite is the only shoe in his line that it would mesh with. What Nike really needs to do is have the insoles from the HoH Royal Foamposite in these.



That’d make for a real slick package.

No comments: