Friday, December 28, 2007

RBK Question III

As is generally the annual holiday trend for me, I went Christmas shopping this past weekend and ended up buying a little something for myself.



I'd been trying to get away from buying non-retro performance sneakers, but I really dig these Question IIIs. I love how Reebok kept the twin hexalite windows that the original Questions had for that whole honeycomb effect. Throw on the oversized strap for a more futuristic feel, and you've got a pretty nice looking sneaker. Maybe not nice enough to warrant the $90 retail, but totally worth it at the price I managed to land them at. Plus, now I have a pair of shoes to kick around with the powder blue UNDRCRWN tee that I had stocked away in my closet. The set will probably have me looking like a huge Iverson fan, but I guess that's ok.

No comments: