Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Jordan XX3


First images of the Jordan XX3 are out. It goes without saying that this year's release is significant because it's #23 in the series (duh). Every sneakerhead on the face of the earth seems to hate the XX3, but you know what? I actually like them a lot. And it's not like I've ever really been into Jordans either. Aside from the awesome XX2, I've hated almost every modern incarnation of the Air Jordan since the XV. Peppering the shoe with M's was apparently done in an attempt to stymie counterfeits, and the resulting quilt effect gives the shoe a really unique look. Can't say that I'd be willing to part with the $200 that it'd take to land a pair, but the XX3 does have that commemorative feel and a definite one-of-a-kind vibe.

1 comment:

thaichaiguy said...

quilted huh I bet they're comfy