Sunday, April 26, 2009

Nike Zoom MVP

The current object of my desire. It's the first real good looking Steve Nash sneaker, and the "Trash Talk" version is eco-friendly to boot. Nash:
"I have a passion for preserving our environment, so if I can wear a Nike basketball shoe that reuses waste, performs on the court and is packaged in a shoebox made from 100 percent recycled fiber, then that’s a winning combination."
Looks like the Trash Talk is a HoH exclusive, but I gotta have 'em.



Still kicking myself for sleeping on the Supreme "Monstrous Game"edition.





I'll get my hands on a pair sooner or later.

1 comment:

cr8 said...

not bad at all.

i'm not sure what "reuses waste" means, but hopefully it doesn't mean that the shoe itself is made from old shoes... like if niketown took that container of old sneakers back to the factory to make some trash talks.