Monday, January 5, 2009

Nike Air 1/2 Cent

Detailed shots of the Nike Air 1/2 Cent have been released, and the shoe is looking pretty incredible. People are throwing fits over the $190 price tag (and rightfully so), but if there's a shoe out there that looks like it'll be worth 190 bones, this is definitely it. To be perfectly honest, I haven't been this excited about a non-retro sneaker since the Foamposite One originally released. Since there's also apparently a murdered out black version in the works, I'll probably be out $380 when these bad boys drop. Ouch. I'm just hoping that I'll be able to get my dirty mitts on them over in Japan.



Sick. I went down to the courts earlier today, and I saw this dude balling in black Penny IIs. It's like, I own three pairs of Penny IIs now, but those things are so ill that they still make me do a double take whenever I see them on someone's feet. I'd never ball in them though. I tore up my OGs on the court back in the day, and I don't think that I'll ever be able to hoop in an Air Penny again. Nowadays?



I'm reppin' Chris Paul on courts in Japan.



And my boy Brandon Roy stateside.

No comments: