Thursday, September 11, 2008

Who Needs Weekends?

Listening to:
木村カエラ
マスタッシュ

The other night, some of the teachers from school invited me to a mid-week drinking party of sorts. I initially thought that I had misheard, but I accepted the invitation anyway, assuming that we would be getting together for a few casual drinks. Instead, people were hitting the glasses hard and getting absolutely crushed. We all had classes to teach in the morning, but that didn’t seem to matter particularly much. It was all good and fun, but I guess I'm just not used to that type of display on a Wednesday night. Still, everyone showed up the next day on time and looking spry, and I suppose that’s the most important thing. As it turns out, I had actually tapped out early, as some of the other male teachers were apparently out at 3:00 a.m. ordering steaks.

They don't sleep much out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess they pop those "morning after" pills like pez. They probably eat it with their steaks.