Thursday, February 21, 2008

The state of my Suns (and my chin)

Shaq:
"When we do get used to each other, we'll be the most dangerous team ever created."



Well. I dunno about that, but Shaq did look good in the loss to the Lakers. Boston and Detroit coming up, so we could conceivably be looking at a 3-game slide here. I still think that this team is a piece or two away from realistically contending for the title, so here's to hoping that the front office finds a way to land Quinton Ross and/or Brent Barry by the trade deadline tomorrow.

I actually shaved for the first time in about a month today, effectively getting rid of the beard that was threatening to conquer my face. You know, I'd recently been feeling that there was a void in my life, but I just couldn't quite put my finger on what it was. Upon shaving this morning, I immediately realized that the void was my chin. Who woulda thunk? Either way, common sense told me that the beardless, earring-less look was the way to go for my interview. Let's hope it paid off.

No comments: