Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Retro Air Penny II Coming


Nike Air Penny 2. Mos definitely my favorite shoe of all time. I remember my mom thinking I was crazy paying $140 for a pair of these back when I was in the 7th grade. If memory serves me correctly, Nike eventually released a hideous black colorway, as well as a marginally less hideous white/white joint with the Penny logo on the side of the shoe, but nothing could top these. What's messed up is that I still have my OG pair - with the 96 next to the swoosh on the back - and they look like I threw them in the wash, the dryer, and the garbage disposal in concession...several times over. A new pair will do my heart good. The retros are slated to come out in Fall 09 (a whole year!?), and you're kidding yourself if you don't think I'm grabbing these.

No comments: