Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My rapidly receding waistline & rapidly expanding Motorola collection

Listening to:
Rilo Kiley
Under The Blacklight

Something strange is happening. I dropped another 4 pounds overnight. So within the past 6 months or so, I've managed to cut 24 pounds now. I don't know if you'd call that excessive, but it's downright bizarre by my standards. At first I thought it was because I've been stressing out a lot recently, but I don't feel particularly unhealthy, just really lean. So I guess I'm doing ok. I haven't been walking lately (so who knows where all those lbs. are going), but I'm thinking that once I get used to my work schedule I'm probably going to extend my summer exercise regimen to a year-round affair. Say what you will about people who lift weights obsessively, but you can't deny that it's incredible for relieving stress.

After a month or so of debating whether or not I should drop my Boost phone and go exclusively with AT&T, I've decided to stick with both providers and picked up one of these to boot:

Not that I was tired of my i860 by any means, but the i425 was dirt cheap. And now I have a backup Boost phone for my backup Boost phone. I use my Boost almost exclusively for AIM and mobile web (more specifically, ESPN.com), so I really don't need the thing...but we don't really need socks or underwear either, and I rock both of those on the daily.

No comments: