Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cranberry, Eggplant 1/2 Cents

Now I'm kind of glad that I didn't jump on all four of the original colors. It took a little longer than I thought, but I actually called this a year ago: "I can’t imagine them not making a black & red pair, and an “Eggplant” version (there, I said it) also definitely works, so we could be quickly approaching overkill territory with this sneaker."





For what it's worth, these are two really nice colorways, but I'm not sure how I feel about Nike deciding to throw Eggplant on absolutely everything. Those Cranberries are gonna be some serious neckbreakers, though.

1 comment:

cr8 said...

lol, i was waiting for this post to see what you thought. compared to the first four colorways, these are arguably more "wild". i actually think they're pretty hot.

unfortunately, i gotta pick it up now and complete the first four. i'm looking forward to making my "captain planet" shoe collection of 1/2 cents.