Thursday, March 18, 2010

Amare Channeling Durant?

Found out that I had 15 days of paid vacation saved up, so I used one the other day to take care of a few loose errands. Spent a couple of hours watching the Suns ring up 152 on the T-Wolves, which doesn't mean particularly much because, um, it's the T-Wolves, but it's always a good time watching your squad put on a clinic.



One thing that I couldn't help noticing were the KDIIs on Amare Stoudemire's feet in place of his customary Hyperizes. He's apparently been hooping in the KDII for a couple of weeks now...



...which is cool. After all, it's a pretty good look.



But it's just odd seeing him rocking another player's signature joint, especially considering that he's been playing like the old Amare as of late. If anything, I wish he'd wear some retro Barkleys like Nate Robinson. I actually really regret sleeping on the old S.T.A.T. sneaker that Nike put out for him a few years back.



That thing is sleek. Like an orca.

1 comment:

thaichaiguy said...

I like how you sliced those images!