Saturday, October 31, 2009

To Drive Or Not To Drive

Spent about 6000円 at the pump today. These Japanese gas prices are killing me. It probably doesn't help that I tend to drive around aimlessly in the middle of the night for no apparent reason, but ah well. I figure that you have to pay for some of life's pleasures. You know, it wasn't much to look at, but my old Suzuki was a bona fide miracle as far as fuel economy went...that being said, I never, never want to go back to driving a 658-cc car again. Its affinity for gas aside, I've got precious little to complain about with my current ride. My new favorite thing to do is park my car next to someone else who drives my car.



The Chaser seems to be the vehicle of choice among JZX100 owners, but there's just something so sleek about the tail lights on a 平成12年 Mark II.

No comments: