Saturday, October 17, 2009

KANSAI

Not exactly sure why I always find it necessary to type that in caps. It just seems appropriate. We did the smart thing and hit hostels and cheaper inns to save a little dough this time around, but regardless, I'm done traveling for the year. I mean it this time.



Gion, where we spent two nights.



The famous Kiyomizu Temple.



Osaka. The place gets infinitely better once the sun goes down.



Takoyaki.



The view from the top of (the exorbitant reproduction of) Osaka Castle. Quite nice, actually.



Ordering that Kobe beef like Shaquille O'Neal.

2 comments:

gandychan said...

actually, I think you might need to come up to tokyo early next year. I'll be in hawaii from 12/19-30, and tokyo til 1/31. Any plans during that time?

cr8 said...

nice. i forgot about Kiyomizu... i'm pretty sure i went there...

anyway, hope you picked up some of that Kansai-ben.

何でやねん!