Monday, September 21, 2009

「オーッホッホッホッホ!!」

It's Monday morning over here in Japan, but the weekend's really just beginning thanks to "Silver Week." We've got until Wednesday off, which makes for a whopping 5-day break from work. Apparently, the next time Japan gets this particular string of holidays is in 2015 (thanks, wiki), so I guess I should feel pretty fortunate that I happened to be around this year. What's weird is that I'm usually out traveling during these extended weekends, and as a result, I haven't been entirely sure what to do with myself at home over the past couple of days. For what it's worth, I did get a substantial bit of shopping done today: laundry detergent, milk, beef, green onions, eggs, shampoo, orange juice, Frieza's chair, etc.





Yes, in one of those odd impulse purchases that I'll undoubtedly have to explain in vain to house guests in the future, I ended up buying a フリーザ chair for my iPod.