Saturday, December 6, 2008

2 More Weeks

It wasn’t my intent to be one of those people who count down the days until they get to fly home, but there it is. I think I’m just looking forward to speaking English for two weeks straight. If there's one thing I'm bummed about, it's this:

12/20/08: Air Jordan 11/12 Countdown Pack
12/21/08: When I get home

Crap. I'm usually all for release dates being moved up, but this is a different story since the 11/12 CDP will likely be sold out within 24 hours. Oh well. My backup plan is to pick up another pair of Spizikes (I'm really into the Cactus ones) and a pair of these if they're in stores:



Air Max 95. Old school colorway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could take out a loan and buy you a set. Then you can pay me back when you get here.

That is, if Niketown has it. If they fucked up as bad as they did with the new 23s, then there will be some mad sneakerheads up in this heezy.