Thursday, February 24, 2011

Back From Tokyo

No place quite like Tokyo to get some good hunting done. We only devoted a day or so to shopping, which is just as well since I went in with the intention of sticking to a relatively modest budget. My haul:



Kweli's new record. Finally managed to find a copy at the Tsutaya in Shibuya.



Limited edition chopsticks from the Gundam Cafe in Akihabara.



KIDROBOT fitted from ONSPOTZ.



Stitch crossbones keychain from Tokyo Disneyland.



Playoff XIIIs from GALLERY2. Had to settle since they were sold out of the Orlando Penny 1s in my size :-/

1 comment:

cr8 said...

quite modest. i think i probably would've spent all my money like an idiot.

playoffs!!! good grab. i'm probably gonna pass on those. i've been thinking about jordan 2011s if i seriously get my game up.