Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SANYO W63SA

There she is. I’m quite smitten with her.



I’ve decided to name it “Akina,” after the wonderful little saleslady who sold it to me whom I’m equally smitten with.







To be perfectly honest, being able to watch television on your mobile is sort of an unnecessary luxury in my opinion, but the LEG (lower-echelon geekiness) in me can't help but get excited about all the gratuitous bells and whistles anyway. The phone itself is AU’s top Global Passport model, which means that I should be able to get coverage back in Hawaii, and which also means that I’m now tempted to fly home for Christmas just to test it out. That’s probably neither realistic nor intelligent, but “realistic” and “intelligent” are two words that I certainly cannot use to describe my spending habits over the past 3 weeks. There’s something about the products in Japan that makes me want to purchase everything. Even the laundry detergent smells better here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess we have to start smuggling that Japanese laundry detergent